In the worlds history, this is one of the top most cooked soups and currently, tomato soup recipe is still a rush-for. Without much ado, lets get started to knowing how to make tomato soup (tomato stew) – as some will call it.
In preparing tomato soup, you will need these ingredients;
- 3.2 (7 lbs) fresh tomatoes
- 400g of tinned tomato paste
- Vegetable oil
- 2 Onions
- Tatashe of 300g
- Chilli pepper of 200g
- Fried Beef, chicken or fish
Now that we’ve got the ingredients out of the way, you will follow these steps to make preparations for your tomato soup.
- Wash and mix the crisp plum tomatoes. Make sure to expel the seeds except if you are certain your blender can grind them great.
- On the off chance that using the thick tinned tomato paste that is normal in a few nations like Nigeria, blend it with cold water to get a gentler consistency.
- In the event that you are using the watery tinned tomato puree normal in Europe and different nations too, open the tins or bundles and put aside as you’ll require them soon.
- Cut the onions into little pieces
- 1 teaspoon of sugar to expel the sour taste from the tomatoes
- 50g of Cray fish
- Above all include the meat or chicken stock for better taste.
Now that preparatory stuff are out of the way, you have to follow these directions so you can cook your tomato soup successfully.
- Empty the new tomato mix into a pot and cook at high warmth till practically all the water has dried. On the off chance that you have the watery tinned/boxed tomato puree, add these to the pot and diminish the warmth to low. Cook till the water in the puree has dried however much as could be expected.
- Include the vegetable oil, cleaved onions and the thick tomato puree that you blended in stage 1 above (If its puree you are using). Blend great. At last include your fried meat, chicken or fish and abandon it to steam for 15 minutes.
- Fry at extremely low heat and blend at short interim till the oil has totally isolated from the tomato puree. An all around tomato puree will likewise have dashes of oil, not at all like when you previously included the oil and it was a smooth blend of the tomato puree and oil. Taste the fried tomato puree to ensure that the sour tomato taste is no more. With time and experience, you can even tell that the tomato puree is very much okay from the smell alone.
- On the off chance that you are content with the taste and you are certain that all the water has dried however much as could be expected, spill out the abundance vegetable oil.
- On the off chance that you are not using it quickly, abandon it to chill off, dish the compartments and store in the freezer.
- To use to eat different pastas, defrost the tomato soup and include pepper, flavoring, chicken, meat, fish, turkey and so forth to get the stew yummy.
- And that’s all there is in knowing how to prepare tomato soup.
Now that you know how to make tomato soup, let us know how it went in your preparations in the comments section. Please also share this post to your friends and family. Sharing is caring.