About Condor Security Canada
A security guard is a being employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets from a variety of hazards by enforcing preventative measures. Condor’s security guard services are adapted to meet the risks and challenges in the residential, commercial, retail, institutional, and industrial markets specific to the Greater Toronto Area. The company recognizes that each market sector requires a broad spectrum of support services and specialized training to maximize value for the client and address the risk factors involved.
Security guard personnel have a support structure for reporting incidents and receiving additional direction. Condor Security’s support structure includes a dedicated 24/7 Dispatch service, Mobile Patrol Supervisors who frequently conduct site inspections, and management representatives on-call 24/7.
How to Apply
1. Visit the job/career section of Condor, and check out available positions that you would like to apply (you can apply to multiple positions).
2. Check through the job description and details. You can click the “Apply Now” button to create an account and complete an electronic application on any vacancy you are interested in.
3. Your submitted Resumes and applications will be checked and reviewed.
4. If you qualify then you will be contacted via email for an initial interview and to write an additional hard copy application.
5. Successful candidates who pass the 1st interview are invited to an in-depth and practical skill-
based 2nd interview.
6. Successful candidates who pass the 2nd interview are invited to participate in the Level 1 Pre-Qualifying Basic Security Training Course.
7. Candidates who meet the standard in the Level 1 course are assessed against position requirements.
8. Successful candidates are offered conditional employment and are invited to Orientation.
9. The job is for Canadians and people who intend to stay in Canada with Security Guard Training/Experience.